20/20 Vision: Market Outlook and Opportunities Luncheon
Thursday, January 30, 2020 | Wichita, KS
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT
This complimentary luncheon will provide DeMarche’s analysis of what may happen with markets and the economy in the coming year and how institutional investors can position themselves. We’ll cover U.S. and Global economic fundamentals, risks from low (or negative) interest rates, and compare opportunities between U.S. and International stock markets and styles. DeMarche provides a unique understanding of market cycles, and brings you the insights of 46 years of independent expertise in trends and valuation.
For institutional investors who are dissatisfied with low yields from higher quality bonds and concerned about holding onto stock market gains, the presentation will also provide an unbiased focus on the evolving field of infrastructure investing. We’ll describe characteristics of infrastructure assets that investors need to understand, including risk and return factors. You will learn about greenfield and brownfield stages of development and explore pros and cons of the asset class in general.
Key takeaways will include:
- Will growth equities continue to outperform value?
- Should investors increase exposure to small-cap or international equities?
- Will inflation expectations begin to change and impact interest rates?
- What factors can inform rebalancing decisions and establish risk controls?
- How do infrastructure investments benefit a traditional investment portfolio?
- What are the opportunities and risks, and how do these compare to the potential benefits?
- How do these investments impact ESG or SRI policies?
20/20 Vision Education Series
Is clarity possible amidst the economic volatility, political acrimony, and international conflicts that are dominating 2020? With uncertainty from trade negotiations and the U.S. presidential election shaping events, there is no doubt that this year will be pivotal for global economies, markets, and governments. The DeMarche 20/20 Vision Education Series is designed to help institutional investors interact with industry experts to focus on what’s important. Together, we will look past the noise and focus on the critical investment issues, market forces, and industry trends that will impact your investment strategies and portfolio returns in 2020 and beyond.