– Pension risk is on CFO’s minds these days. Is it on yours?
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Hotel Crescent Court
400 Crescent Ct
Dallas, TX 75201
- Framework for comparing Risk Tradeoffs
- Recent trends in Liability Matching Strategies
- An update on Pension Regulatory Environment.
- Current look at Impact of Actuarial Assumptions
- Strategies for Return-Seeking Portfolio
Many defined benefit plans target a 7.5% annual return to meet their pension obligations and maintain a solid funded balance. Clearly the days of a fixed income and bond portfolio are over. For many companies and pension funds this now requires taking on more risk and greater volatility to meet return goals.
Join a small executive group of your peers to hear about some of the compelling approaches to reaching your return goals while mitigating risk as much as possible. Our team at DeMarche has assembled a nationally-recognized panel of investment and legal experts who will brief you on best practices.